On my last trip to Peru I’ve met quite a lot of people that were traveling alone and I wondered what are the advantages of traveling alone.
I have found myself in a couple of situations to be traveling alone, so I can contribute to the idea with my own experience:
– Traveling alone makes you open to new people, circumstances, situations;
– People approach you easier, so you can get in touch with the locals and perhaps hear about their thoughts, opinions, lifestyle;
– Traveling alone makes you space and time to hear out your own thoughts, without interference of other people;
– You can always act selfishly and do whatever YOU want to do, without making compromises with your co – traveler;
– Welcome all of the challenges that come your way and afterwards share the experience with friends and family;
You can never understand me completely unless you do it yourself, so don’t hesitate! Try it out & enjoy it all the way!