I have always wanted to visit Mexico!
So last summer I decided- my next great destination it is going to be Mexico.
I do the planning of the trip by myself. That includes a lot of reading and researches about the country I’m going to visit, which excites me even more, making me focus on my holiday and think about it in advance.
And it is terrific- no busy schedules, predefined agendas and huge fees for the travel agencies.
My boyfriend and I spent three and half weeks visiting more than five places in the southern part of the country, sticking to our predefined agenda.
Mexico has some karma that gives you a new energy for life, fills you up with positive vibrations just looking at the happy faces of its inhabitants. Your brain thinks at a different pace, calmly but deeply. You come up with different ideas, ideas you’ve never thought of before. Ideas for life, self fulfillment, spirituality…
And that is just amazing!
Not to miss:
* ”Chapulines” (grasshopper served with tacos and guacamole sauce)
* Rent a car on the Caribbean (we did it on Cozumel Island)
* One big Margarita
* Diving (it is another world!)
* Mezcal (distilled alcoholic beverage made from the maguey plant (a form of agave, Agave americana) native to Mexico)
* Blend with the locals & learn a bit of Spanish